Sunday, November 1, 2009

Beginnings..











I have contemplated starting a blog many times. It rates up there with entering the world of facebook and twitter. My hesitancy has ended for now. I guess in time, all things come.
Part of my hesitancy comes from being a mom of three. Emme, (my oldest) is seven. Greer, (my one and only boy) is five and Allie, (we like to call her Allie Diva) is three going on 18. Parenting is my full time job but my career path is a physician assistant. I work outside the home four days per week. I love both of my jobs very much. Both have brought me great joy and satisfaction.
Yesterday was Halloween. We had a great time. I had three little gobblins all decked out for the big haunt. Emme was a cowgirl. Mamu Deb had made her costume a couple years back for dress-up and it has served that purpose very well. Emme finally decided to use that dress-up bin for a costume. She looked great! She also got a horse from one of Eric's co-workers that added that extra special touch. Greer was a skeleton. This was his second choice. First he chose an astronaut. I was really glad he chose differently because this one was easier to make. After several coats of paint (with the top layer) being glow-in-the-dark paint, it was completed! He looked very convincing in the darkness. It was easy to see his bones, but not so easy to see the remainder of his body... perfect! We lucked out with Allie. We borrowed an adorable hand made costume from one of our friends. Allie was a bee, complete with stinger! The home made costumes have the look.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogging Kel! I love it and it makes me feel less guilty about recording memories since I NEVER scrapbook anymore! Have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete